[alt-photo] Re: how to be wrong GLOBALLY !

Christina Anderson zphoto at montana.net
Thu Apr 29 14:38:58 GMT 2010

Judy,

I hear ya.  I can safely say that most of my photo friends I have found via this list. I don't know how many times now, when I have my students do a PowerPoint on a photographer in my alt class, they present on a listee and I just laugh.  So y'all are famous to my students anyway. And that from the Internet.

I also credit Malin Fabbri's alternativephotography.com for a lot of spreading the alt "gospel." It's sort of a one-stop-shop.

Chris