[alt-photo] Re: how to be wrong GLOBALLY !

Diana Bloomfield dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net
Thu Apr 29 20:17:49 GMT 2010

Too true, Judy.  Thanks. :)

 I did actually have lunch with an old friend of mine today, somebody I've known since junior high.  And while it was fun to see this person again, and so comfortable to be around someone who knew you so long ago, and knew your parents and siblings and your hometown-- and familiar with people, places, and events that no one else I know is familiar with-- I do think you're right about what "real" people typically find interesting.