[alt-photo] Re: Stoichiometry for the nonscientist

EJ Photo ejnphoto at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 3 16:20:33 GMT 2010

Loris, pick all you want. Many people do just grab a paper and try it and if
it does work, they continue with the process.  I have not seen increases in
pH in my testing. Soaking and acidifying paper to use can also raise the
fiber in the paper. Making it much harder to coat with some coating
techniques.   The beauty to me is that there are many was to get to the end
game which is an image on paper.

Eric Neilsen
Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9