[alt-photo] Re: gum curve question

C.Breukel at lumc.nl C.Breukel at lumc.nl
Thu Aug 19 08:38:23 GMT 2010


I think it will be hard to get a continuous scale/tone out of APHS film,
as you know this is a lith film, essentially black or clear, to get
continuous tone out of it you'll need something like LC-1 developer, and
even than you'll get a somewhat weird curve (I believe they are in a
small article I wrote once for Judy's JPFP journal), so I think it will
be hard to "transfer" the digital curve to the film curve..



Ps if you want to throw the film away I would gladly take it..;-)..

More information about the Alt-photo-process-list mailing list