[alt-photo] Re: gum curve question

C.Breukel at lumc.nl C.Breukel at lumc.nl
Thu Aug 19 13:26:04 GMT 2010

Cannot help you on the curves, I am afraid, I work all analogue. I do
know when you work with a pretty exhausted/ weak developer such as LC1
the resulting image is quite brown, and I had the feeling that this
brown  colour blocked the UV light also, just like a Pyro stain does. I
never tested this, jus a feeling..

I use APH lith film (rarely) as an in camera negative, and have done
some direct reversal a la Liam Lawless with it (see his articles in
JPFF)

I do have enough stock, but throwing out usable stuff is a pitty..;-)..

Best,

Cor

Dektol