[alt-photo] Re: The Art of the Photo Archive

permadocument info at permadocument.be
Fri Aug 27 08:25:35 GMT 2010

Dear list members,

Thank you for mentioning my latest publication in Dutch. As already
mentioned there are a number of works by some of our alt practitioners as
well as a some of my own work in the book.

Jerry Spagnoli (USA) page 115, Rinus Ortelee (NL) page 119 and Grant Romer
page 120 for the daguerreotype
Karel van Gerven (BE) page 138 for the salt print
James  Reilly (USA) page 151 for the albumen print
Mark Osterman (USA)page 178 and France Scully (USAà page 1836 for the
ambrotype
Louis Bacou (FR) page 225 for handcoated gelatin zilver
Michel Medinger (LU) page 288 and Francis Schanberger (USAà page 291 for
cyanotype
Stane Kocar (Le) page 298 and Michel Medinger (LU) page 300 for Van Dyke
Marek Matusz (USA) page 303 for Chrysotype
Louis Bacou (FR) page  320 and Ginger Sheridan (USA) page 340 for
platinum-palladium
Christian Nze (FR) page 325 and Sam Wang page  329 for palladium
Paul Steinitz (FR) page 331 for platinum
Marek Matusz (USA/ page 348 and 350 for Satista
Hamish Stewart (GB/ page 364 and Christina Anderson (USA) page  367 for gum
Philippe Berger (BE) page 369 and Dick Sullivan (USA) page 375 for carbon
Bernard Fresson (FR) page 408 for Fresson print
Emmet Gowen (USA) page  479 for EverColor

Thanks to all of you for your kind words;

Roger Kockaerts