[alt-photo] Rising Stonehenge Flaw? RE: Re: Alt-photo-process-list Digest, Vol 323, Issue 1

EJ Photo ejnphoto at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 25 16:44:51 GMT 2010

I am not crunching through paper like I once was, and I think that may be
true for lots of folks. The less we go through, the less the mills make, and
so goes the story of platinum printing. I haven't looked into Platine lately
and I would try to avoid it if B&S were the only distributors. My stash of
that too is coming to a close. I guess I'll be making a few phone calls on
Monday.

So Paul, You have not had any, nor printed with the Stonehenge in question
but rather another paper with no reference to it in your post?  thanks for
the clarification.

Eric

Eric Neilsen
Eric Neilsen Photography