[alt-photo] Re: Paper Negatives

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Mon Feb 8 23:09:57 GMT 2010

Paul will give his genuine answer to that question but if I'm not
mistaking he was exposing using sunlight and his location (CA, IIRC)
has plenty of good/strong sunlight rich of UV. Maybe it's a way to
control very fast exposures? Also (speculating even more) I think the
paper will give the layers some kind of organic/random screen, which
maybe is good for gum since the process is easier (both the practice
itself and stronger image) with textured subjects. ???

Not that I answer it in place of Paul but your question (very logical
to me BTW) had me think about these and just wanted to mention...

Regards,
Loris.