[alt-photo] "Altered Photography" - was Re: Re: "Alternative" printing?

sam wang samwang864 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 17:20:56 GMT 2010

Maybe we should make the distinction between imagery as captured by
the camera vs. those constructed in Photoshop.

Not that there is anything wrong with combining and altering images.
I've done enough of it, as well as photographers all through the 140
years history. But there are differences between using the process to
discover the external world and manipulating them to reflect one's
imagination.

This I feel is more important than the printing process used.

Sam Wang