[alt-photo] Re: "Alternative Printing": Terms to define

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Mon Feb 15 07:40:44 GMT 2010

To me that's a little bit too much info; then we should also say... ->
"cyanotype from pinhole negative", "gum dichromate from cliché verre
negative" or even something like "gum over platinum/palladium from in camera
and cliché verre negatives and acrylic hand painting mixed media print" and
such in every case! I think it's the "medium" that *has to be* clearly
designated, to reveal the image forming process depends on personal
choice...

Regards,
Loris.