[alt-photo] Re: Instability of dichromate, et al...was Re:"Moistened"

Christina Anderson zphoto at montana.net
Sat Jan 9 15:25:32 GMT 2010

I myself have packed my am di in a box in a car trunk and made my husband travel with it through the deep South in 100 degree weather in a car in front of me (feeling guilty all the way) and he lived to tell the tale :)  But YRMV (your results may vary).
Chris

Christina Z. Anderson
christinaZanderson.com