[alt-photo] Re: 3800 maintenance tank ( Re: printer woes)

henk thijs henk.thijs at hetnet.nl
Wed Jan 20 15:54:50 GMT 2010

Paul,
Yes, when you open the tray of the waste sponge of the 3800 you see
that it is nearly not used at all; in my case nearly 75% was still
clean.
Looking for a replacement, i got the following advice (go to step 6 :
MODIFY WASTE INK MAINTENANCE TANK):

http://www.inkrepublic.com/knowledgebase/3800-iRefill-faq.asp

As we say in Holland : a child could do the laundry :-)
succes,
Henk
www.thijs-foto.com