[alt-photo] Re: ?: Re: Official press release about HPlarge formatnegatives

BOB KISS bobkiss at caribsurf.com
Thu Jul 15 21:45:39 GMT 2010

	I have made 100% of my living from photography for over 35 years
(except the very small income I have made as a fencing coach).  I have made
the majority of my income from selling prints for the last 12 years.
	I also am absolutely in love with photography and am madly driven to
make creative work.  However, I also need to eat and buy more materials.  So
I go out and make photos that I adore.  Then I change hats and, with the
help of a few curators and gallery owners, choose those that will sell and
show them.
	I create the work for personal enjoyment and then I sell it to make
a living.  I call this the best of both worlds...but this is just my
opinion.  And, as I entered this thread late, I certainly haven't told
anyone what to do or not to do.
		CHEERS!
			BOB