[alt-photo] Re: Another tricolor...

Katharine Thayer kthayer at pacifier.com
Mon Jun 7 00:33:46 GMT 2010

I have to agree with Diana about the blues, in fact I meant to
comment on that before in response to a comment  on the earlier one
you posted but have been buried in a project and just didn't get to
it.  It's dangerous of course to draw firm conclusions about color
cast from an electronic reproduction, but I saw no blue cast in that
picture (the bricks and doorways)  at all; if there was a cast  I'd
say it had a very slight magenta cast, but not enough to be concerned
about.  If the blue were too strong, the bricks in the middle
couldn't have been the saturated orange that they are but would be
much more neutralized, unsaturated, as a result of the blue
neutralizing the orange.   I love the deep rich colors in both
prints; you're doing just fine.