[alt-photo] Re: Fabriano Artistico 300 gsm - for Cyanotype

Chris & Nancy Stratton stratton at sunlink.net
Mon Mar 8 03:57:11 GMT 2010

Lois -
Thank you!  That is very helpful. I found that we do have some 31.45% muriatic acid in the basement (doesn't everyone? lol).. so I'm guessing about 10 ml of that strength into about 140 ml water might be about the right strength? (my 'instincts' seem to tingle that this still might be a little strong ?)...

BTW - I was intrigued by the comment about the blacks.. not sure if this referred to shadows or if this somehow changed the prussian blue color?

Again - many thanks for the help!

Chris

--
Chris & Nancy Stratton <stratton at sunlink.net>