[alt-photo] Re: Weston Diploma Parchment

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Tue Mar 9 11:16:33 GMT 2010

The batch I had on hands behaved very well for print-out palladium. (AFO +
Li doublesalt of Pd) I haven't tried with develop-out pt/pd. OTOH, it
behaved well with Cyanotype too. Perhaps the batch you have is somehow
contaminated or different than mine. If you're sure about your procedures
and chemicals then I'd suggest that you switch papers and finish your
project, especially if you're on a deadline. You may return back to the
paper later...