[alt-photo] Re: to shrink or not to shrink (registration)

Trevor Cunningham trevor at chalkjockeys.com
Mon Mar 22 15:58:50 GMT 2010

So, do you line all three-four negs up at once and then stick em with
the pin? I'm trying to figure out which registration system i'd like to
use. I found a good site that sells registration tabs and such (posted
it several months back), but if the pins work, why fuss and spend the
cash? Paul, could you post a shot or two of you reg system?