[alt-photo] Re: "sustainable market for film"

BOB KISS bobkiss at caribsurf.com
Thu Mar 25 16:37:02 GMT 2010

DEAR UMUT,
	I have been drinking uzo on and off for a few decades.  More
recently, my friend working at the UN office here, Spiros, had a collection
of many different kinds of uzo and we had many a happy occasion trying them.
When he was reassigned to Brussels about 2 years ago he gave me a few
bottles.  Sadly, they didn't last long!
	For a nice bourbon, try Maker's Mark
	For a very smoky, peaty single malt try Lagavulin, my favorite.
		CHEERS!
			BOB