[alt-photo] Re: "Expired" dichromate

Trevor Cunningham trevor at chalkjockeys.com
Mon May 3 02:57:03 GMT 2010

Well, as it turns out, the chemical supplier had regular ammonium
dichromate in dry crystal form, so I'm all good and can get started...

New badass printer: check
A stash of pictorico: check (thanks David)
Interesting paper variety: check (again, thanks David)
PF + FAC: check
AD + GA: check
cloudless skies: check

I'm so stoked.