[alt-photo] Re: a large-format horizontal enlarger with tilt shift mechanism?

Gordon J. Holtslander gjh at shaw.ca
Mon Nov 29 00:34:03 GMT 2010

My fathers first enlarger was a modified medium format camera.

If you are interested in making an enlarger device with shifts and
tilts, why not start with a view camera and modify it?  Maybe its only
necessary to modify a film holder and add something to hold a flash bubl
in place and contain the light it emits to the "enlarger"

What size negatives are you working with?

Gord