[alt-photo] questions regarding anthotype

francis schanberger frangst at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 15:43:25 GMT 2010

Dear Alt List,

Later this week I will be trying my first Anthotype but first I must acquire
some denatured alcohol and harvest pokeberries in the yard. Would anyone
have a recipe for the amount of colored berries or colored plant matter and
alcohol? Should I allow the emulsion to stain the paper or should I prime it
with something like PVA?

I am also anticipating the lengthy exposure and plan on using an old picture
frame tacked onto a south facing roof for a few weeks during late summer in
Ohio land.

-francis

--
francis schanberger