[alt-photo] Re: casein patent FYI, loooong post

Alberto Novo alt.list at albertonovo.it
Sat Apr 16 20:38:42 GMT 2011

Richard,

>     Christina and all, US patents are available via the web from two
> sources, one is the United States Patent and Trademark Office at
> http://www.uspto.gov  the other, and better source in some ways is Google
> Patents.

The third way is through the European Patent Office (Espacenet). I have
found very useful the simplified Advanced Search page of the British site:
http://gb.espacenet.com/search97cgi/s97_cgi.exe?Action=FormGen&Template=gb/e
n/advanced.hts (text of the link all in a line).
In particular, look to the IMPADOC family of a patent to discover all his
international history.
You can download the patenss in pdf format.

Alberto
www.grupponamias.com
www.alternativephotography.com/wp/photographers/rodolfo-namias-group