[alt-photo] Re: Ultrastable -

Don Bryant donsbryant at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 01:29:02 GMT 2011

I'm just curious what Ultrastable material used for sensitizing...was it
dichromate?

No. Dichromate sensitization of carbon tissue produces nearly a straight
line with no shouldering across its characteristic curve.

Diazo (or some azide compound) was the sensitizing ingredient in Ultrastable
I believe, but I don't know what Gangler uses for sure.