[alt-photo] Alt exhibitions in London?

Peter Warwick pete at pjwphoto.net
Sat Dec 10 23:55:46 GMT 2011

Hi all,

I can't think of anywhere better to ask this question, the expertise here has always been second to none and I know there are at least a few of you based in the big smoke!

I will be in London for a few days from thurs 15th for 3 nights leaving on sunday. Can anyone recommend any photography exhibitions that should not be missed? even better would be anything Alt process related, but my internet searches don't show anything.

Any ideas you can throw my way would be greatly appreciated, and I'll be happy to report back here on anything I end up seeing!

Cheers
Pete