[alt-photo] Re: list postings

Diana Bloomfield dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net
Fri Dec 30 19:21:32 GMT 2011

Hey Paul,

Yes, I agree.  That's why I'm consistently surprised that people are so reluctant to share-- because, honestly, somebody could give me very detailed information about their process (as books do), but this only provides me with a general outline, or overview.  So I agree that you have to really experiment and do the work yourself-- and, in the end, your work will be unique to your process (way of working).  Nevertheless, the sharing of information-- not simply saying, I did this or that-- does help to create a very particular kind of (open) culture that encourages discussion and the willingness to share in-kind.

Diana