[alt-photo] Re: list postings

Alberto Novo alt.list at albertonovo.it
Fri Dec 30 21:27:40 GMT 2011

>     Perhaps this is a difference between art and industry.

I would also add "science". My perspective is this: science progresses only
because there are researchers who publish the results of their work. The
scientific community is based on this unwritten rule: you must make sure
that we all know what you are doing, even if this is at your expense.
Without this rule, we would still be at the stone age.
Try to apply this to alt-photo techniques, leaving apart art, interpretation
and fantasy.
These last three cannot be explained or shared...

Alberto
www.grupponamias.com
www.alternativephotography.com/wp/photographers/rodolfo-namias-group