[alt-photo] Re: masa paper

francis schanberger frangst at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 14:42:48 GMT 2011

I have never used masa but I suspect the paper suffers the same problem as
kozo unryu. In regards to handling be careful of creases, folds and dents.
They don't iron out. I have also on two occasions created a subtle dark
streak in a high light area which corresponds to the hinge area (gap) on my
16x20 printing frame while printing vandyke brown.

I use a sheet of plexi to transport large, washed prints to the clothes
line.

-francis

--
francis schanberger