[alt-photo] Re: Fwd: Epson printer 3880

Diana Bloomfield dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net
Tue Jun 14 16:11:48 GMT 2011

Hi Kerik,

Thanks so much.  And, yes- exactly the same thing-- clogging with the
magenta inks, and also some clogging with one of the blacks.  I did
several cleanings, along with a "power cleaning," and it just never
got any better.  One day it worked great, and the next day (when I
needed it the most, of course), it just stopped.  I didn't really
check with anyone, but I assumed something needed replacement that
would cost more $$$ than it was worth.  I did buy it when it first
came out, so it's been a great printer for all that time-- but, like
most printers and computers, seems to have a definite end-life (of
about 5 years).

So thanks again, Kerik-- very helpful information.  It looks like B&H
has the 3880 for about $1100, so that's where I'm headed next
(online). :)

Diana