[alt-photo] Re: Katherine Thayer

Frannie Mae Engelcke franswork at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 10 17:20:31 GMT 2011

I met Katharine on this list when I first became interested in alt processes while living in Seattle. She was very generous and took me on a tour of her studio and showed me several of her pieces showing in a local gallery in Astoria, OR. She was very gracious in showing me the possibilities.

Fran Engelcke