[alt-photo] Re: Epson 4900 Printer for digital Negs

kerik at kerik.com kerik at kerik.com
Mon Mar 21 16:57:47 GMT 2011

 Rene,

 So far the 4900 isn't shown as supported on the QTR site:

 http://www.quadtonerip.com/html/QTRrequire.html

 But presumably it's just a matter of time. That said, why choose that
 over the 3880 unless you need the roll capability.

 Some info here to consider:

 http://photography-on-the.net/forum/showthread.php?t=953913

 Good luck!

 -Kerik