[alt-photo] Re: gum speckling

Willen, Matthew S willenm at etown.edu
Fri Nov 18 17:18:11 GMT 2011

Hi Diana,
Thanks. I've just got them hanging to dry now, and will scan them after
they are dry enough to put on the scanner. I'm trying out some fresh from
the bottle gum with sensistizer I've been using and then some fresh from
the bottle sensitizer with the gum I've been using on smaller prints to
see if one or the other might be culprit. Let's see.

I'll be down your way again in a couple of weeks. I'll touch bases and
perhaps we can meet up again and show you some of what I am working at.