[alt-photo] Re: About PVA sizing...

C.Breukel at lumc.nl C.Breukel at lumc.nl
Tue Nov 22 13:56:44 GMT 2011

Loris,

Would a PVA size improve the "tooth" of a paper ?. I have this big batch of Van Gelder Simili Japon paper which I use for Pt printing, but that paper is quite smooth an does not work very well with gum.

Best,

Cor

Btw this paper has to be pre-shrunk, even with 4*5 negatives I have great difficulties aligning gum over Pt prints..