[alt-photo] Re: QTR

Jon Lybrook jon at intaglioeditions.com
Sat Oct 1 05:42:54 GMT 2011

Thanks for the procedure Clay.  I look forward to reading it.

Anyone know if the Ebook chapters on QTR
fromhttp://www.digital-negatives.com/ are significantly different from
the hard copy edition?

Have a great weekend!

Jon

--
This message was sent from a non-secure email account.
To communicate with us securely, please use our