[alt-photo] Re: gumprints

Drs. G. Hoekstra ghoekstra at solcon.nl
Sun Oct 9 11:14:21 GMT 2011

Dear Jalo,

I have read his article and understood that he is using thin aluminium. But
if you remove the paper with the Fusion 4000 tissue it makes no difference
if the aluminium is thick or thin.
It might be easier to register the prints if you have a system for punching
the plates though. My problem is that I have difficulty removing the paper
after having used Fusion 4000 and I wonder if
there are health issues if you reheat the paper for removal because of the
fumes.

Geert