[alt-photo] Re: Best Method for Bonding Paper to Aluminum and Similar Rigid Surfaces

Vedos Projekti vedos at samk.fi
Fri Sep 2 17:42:57 GMT 2011

I agree, a drymount press is the way to go... I don't have access to one, I have been using PVAc glue, and I don't remove the print from the aluminum sheet.

-Jalo

-- If you only look at what is, you might never attain what could be --

V E D O S
Alternative Photographic Processes
Satakunta University of Applied Sciences
vedos at samk.fi
http://vedos.samk.fi
http://www.samk.fi