[alt-photo] Re: instant films (specifically Fuji fp-3000b)

Ryuji Suzuki rs at silvergrain.org
Mon Apr 30 18:23:25 GMT 2012

I think the problem is the gooey stuff just outside the image area. If I try to
put the film in a bag or folder, they get squeezed out to make a mess on the
image area. I guess a box or something that allows to carry the film loosely in
a closed container might be the way to go.

Regarding solarization effect, I've been giving extra processing time (1 minute
for FP-3000B, 3 minutes for FP-100C) and I didn't see any solarization effect so
far. But at the same time I didn't test by intentionally exposing to strong
light either.

--
Ryuji Suzuki
"Don't play what's there, play what's not there." (Miles Davis)