[alt-photo] Re: Anyone using sodium citrate as DOP pt/pd developer?

Jon Reid jon at sharperstill.com
Wed Jan 11 08:35:50 GMT 2012

Loris,

You are right that the Sod Citrate is still a little warm. To my eyes
it is just nicely a little warm. Pot Ox prints always seem a little
nostalgic looking to me, something I'm trying to avoid.

If I weren't camping by a beautiful Aussie beach in scorching sun I
could provide some comparison scans.

Best,

Jon