[alt-photo] Re: Dmax for silver paper

Globe Trotteur unglobetrotteur at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 14 00:29:37 GMT 2012

Etienne, you said:"use the lowest heat that releases
the print after a full rotation" My dryer is flat. I can dry on both side though. So there's no rotation. So you have to wait for the print to pop off by themselves? How do you know when they are ready because they are under the canvas. I think my drier is a premier dryer.You also said to squegee the print but then later on you added to have water (with photo flo) between the print and the plate. Which method is best? Now, on the inkjet part..I really have never seen a good inkjet print. Maybe because i can tell it is an inkjet print. They have no dimension to me. I could be wrong and never saw a good one though. I am just concerened about the longevity too. When i read the post in other forums and i see the time and money spent to generate a good inkjet, i still think any traditional method is better. What paper did you used to use when doing silver?Pierre