[alt-photo] Re: sizing options for color gum

Diana Bloomfield dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net
Wed Jan 18 18:38:14 GMT 2012

Hey Peter,

Yeah-- it's only the Fabriano soft-press that I can get away with that
(not pre-shrinking).  Thanks for the information about the other
papers.  I did used to use Buxton for platinum and cyanotype printing,
many years ago-- It was expensive then, but nothing close to what it
is now.   I'm not sure who's buying it at these prices.  I love the
look and feel of TwinRocker, but I haven't checked their pricing in a
long time.

Diana