[alt-photo] Re: cameras - was Re: sizing options for color gum

Gordon Holtslander gjh at shaw.ca
Wed Jan 18 19:57:43 GMT 2012

What size of film do you use for your pinhole cameras?  I've been using 12x18 and 8x10.  Do you make your own cameras?

I just discovered there is a community maker/hacker lab here (Saskatoon) with a CNC (Command and Control) router people can use.

A CNC router allows one to create a digital picture of the shape you want, and the CNC router cuts it out.  Much more accurate than making temples and cutting by hand.   I'm going to see if can make some very large format collapsible pinhole cameras

Gord