[alt-photo] Re: Cleaning brushes for Pt/Pd

Mark Nelson ender100 at aol.com
Wed Jan 25 03:48:14 GMT 2012

Paul,
Like many, I use the Richeson "Magic Brush".

I do exactly the same as you. I may shake it out a bit more vigorously after wetting with distilled water before coating.

I don't do anything different at the end of the day. I usually get about 3-4 years service from a brush, then I retire then to some other use.

Mark Nelson
www.PrecisionDigitalNegatives.com
PDNPRint Forum @ Yahoo Groups
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com