[alt-photo] Re: Distilled Water

Peter Friedrichsen pfriedrichsen at sympatico.ca
Thu Jan 26 03:09:52 GMT 2012

I have a dehumidifer that runs for about three months and in July and
August I acquire my distilled water.  I gather about 15 litres per
week at that time. I run the exit hose from the dehumidifer to a
small funnel having a cotton plug to catch dust from the water and
air, and then into a large water jug. I usually collect about 30
litres which does me for the year.  Best of all , it costs nothing extra.

Peter Friedrichsen