[alt-photo] Re: casein

sam wang samwang864 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 13:05:33 GMT 2012

Chris,

During a big move, and a divorce, I lost awful lot of notes. But there was
a Royal Photographic Society booklet  that included a section on casein
written by Enos. I imagine that should not be too hard to find.

By the way, is it Russ Cummings you were referring to? Phil Davis told me
that he tried to look Russ up one time and none came to the door, even
though Phil was quite certain that Russ was inside. Sometimes being a
recluse is the only way one can concentrate and make good work.

Sam

sam wang
stwang at clemson.edu
www.samwang.us

There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the
proportion.
    ~Sir Francis Bacon