[alt-photo] Re: Clerc and am fe citrate

Alberto Novo alt.list at albertonovo.it
Tue Mar 6 06:30:41 GMT 2012

Peter,

> I found this description some time ago. It doesn't tell you that the green
> and brown forms depend not only on the composition, but also how the
> starting chemicals are combined.

Obviously, the composition depends on the combination of the starting
chemicals. What I am looking for is the chemical definition given by Clerc
which, if I remember correctly, was in term of molecular formula. I suppose
it was from an elemental analysis or calculated from the starting chemicals.

Alberto
www.grupponamias.com
www.alternativephotography.com/wp/photographers/rodolfo-namias-group