[alt-photo] Re: Coating Silver Chloride Paper - Similar to AZO?

Francesco Fragomeni fdfragomeni at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 19:43:05 GMT 2012

Hi Don,

I've echoed what you just said in the DBI post. Michael and Paula's negs
are anything but perfect. Film base density in the range of 0.5 is anything
but perfect. They're using Super XX which is quite old but they know the
film/paper/developer/technique combos liek the back of their hand.

Whoops on calling Denise a he :/ My eyes read Dennis rather then Denise.
I'm checking out her website now and I'll probably end up sending her an
email about the AZO clone.

The Eastman House workshop looks interesting but airfare from PHX costs as
much as the workshop so I don't know if I can swing it.

-Francesco