[alt-photo] Re: Scanner data for 31 step/CCII?

Nelson Mark ender100 at aol.com
Sun Mar 11 21:19:01 GMT 2012

Hi Johnny,

Yes, just like you do with the Tonal Palette when you are using a scanner instead of a densitometer.

You might want to join the PDNPrint Forum and you can get your questions addressed there:  PDNPrint : Precision Digital Negatives Forum

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson

Welcome to the Precision Digital Negatives Home!
PDNPrint : Precision Digital Negatives Forum
Mark I. Nelson Photography - Welcome