[alt-photo] Re: gum workshop, now casein

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Fri Mar 30 13:42:40 GMT 2012

Thanks for the warning Christina. I recently purchased few iron-oxide
powder pigments (for a song - these aren't extra fine grounded artist
grade pigments, they're used for making exterior paint...), and will
start to print soon. I presume the coarse pigments will give me quite
grainy results, but that's exactly what I'm after. I'll print big
(30x40cm minimum, up to 50x60cm) therefore it doesn't matter much.

I want a similar look to Kim Soo-Kang's works:
http://www.gallery339.com/html/artistresultsFull.asp?type=All&artist=33&artistname=Sookang%20Kim

Regards,
Loris.