[alt-photo] Re: gum workshop, now casein

Diana Bloomfield dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net
Fri Mar 30 20:01:41 GMT 2012

Hey Loris,

Thanks for including the link here. I love Kim Sookang's work, too.  I
had a chance to see some of these (loose prints, unframed) at Gallery
339 a few years ago.  They're not grainy at all (to my eye, at least),
even though some of them look that way on this site.  They're so clean
and perfect, and I really admire all that minimalism.  Whenever I've
attempted anything like that, it just looks like something
unfinished.  I have no idea how she does it.  They're so beautiful.

Anyway-- thanks, Loris.  Do post your own prints if you manage
anything close to this, and then tell us exactly how you did it. :)

Diana