[alt-photo] Re: gum workshop, now casein

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Fri Mar 30 21:08:31 GMT 2012

Oh? Thanks for the clarification Diana. Most of the reproductions of
"White Vessel" series look really grainy somehow... IIRC, someone
(most probably Judy Siegel - I just have read Greg's comment...) told
us that she was printing something like 9-11 layers with spray
development - such a miracle to achieve smooth transitions that way!

Regards,
Loris.

30 Mart 2012 23:01 tarihinde Diana Bloomfield