[alt-photo] Re: Judy Seigel !?

Don Bryant donsbryant at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 00:35:57 GMT 2012

The situation in some areas is really grim. Some of the customers of the
company I work for have called wanting replacements for electronic equipment
we sell that was inundated by the flooding. These devices play a critical
role in the businesses they support. Problem is we have temporarily run out
of inventory on some items and don't expect to be resupplied for weeks.

Two of our sales people in NJ have not reported in for days, we pray that
they and their families are safe though there is a good likelihood that
their homes may have been laid waste.

Glad to hear the positive news about Judy but for those of us warm and dry
it's time to make donations of money, blood and sweat equity if possible.

Don Bryant